"Thy tongue outvenoms all the worms of Nile...would thou wert clean enough to spit upon... [you] foul and pestilent congregation of vapours! [I have] no more faith in [your insurance] than in a stewed prune...thou clay-brained guts, thou knotty-pated fool, thou whoreson obscene greasy tallow-catch!"
- Shakespeare clearly commenting on UPS' customer service and insurance practices; at least, I assume so.
* Music for this hopefully educational presentation by Reel Big Fish.
Check out their website and buy an album--they're fantastic! I do not know if they share my feelings on UPS (but they should).
* Lovingly (if poorly) hand-coded one morning in a rage (because I'm old--"What's that kid, WordPress? Like a printing press?").
* UPS can eat a buffet of dicks.
* Sorry, I'm really done now.